- Washington Post titles editorial about McCain campaign’s Khalidi attack “An ‘Idiot Wind'”. Well, how do you really feel about it?
- Majority of voters believe McCain’s campaign is just attacks on Obama, aren’t sure what he stands for otherwise.
- Jon Stewart gets Bill Kristol to finally see himself for the hypocrite he is and he laughs. Because what else could you really do?
- A group of Christians somehow forgets the whole “Thou shalt have no other idol” bit while on Wall Street.
- Bush attempts to destroy what’s left of the US while he’s still president, through further deregulation, despite the current financial crisis being created by deregulation.
- Also, Bush has no long-term economic strategy. Because, that’s what ‘deregulation’ means.
Thanks for the Kristol link– I never would have seen it, save for a mash-up spin of it on Fox. You got me nodding here.