Skip to content
- After running the US into the ground and bankrupting the economy by running a permanent campaign and trying to create a “permanent Republican majority”, Republicans would like to warn you about the dangers of one-party rule.
- This is an amazing Bulgogi recipe, just to cheer you up. Also this one.
- McCain, the chief proponent of the move to HDTV, appears to be losing because he, like many, looks terrible on HD.
- Since Colin Powell’s endorsement last Sunday, Wonkette would like to point out that one major Republican per day has peeled off of the McCain camp, including a former adviser who asked for his name to be taken off of the campaign’s materials.
- David Frum doesn’t endorse Obama, but strongly suggests that every down-ticket Republican save him or herself, and that they all drop McCain – Palin in order to survive.
- FiveThirtyEight sees the only trend is that support for Obama became stable after Oct. 7th’s debate, and that this suggests that most voters made up their minds then.