Skip to content
- Campbell Brown, late to the faux feminist outrage ticket, angrily defends Palin against a purported double-standard over criticism that the GOP spent 150k on her wardrobe last month. Somehow forgets Republicans attacking Democratic candidates as elitist, also Republican attacks against Democratic candidates for spending money on hair, makeup, clothes.
- Palin, meanwhile, still has no idea what a VP does.
- Also no idea of what a ‘precondition’ is, exactly.
- Secretly homosexual fascists aren’t just an American property: Jörg Haider, the married with children leader of the Austrian far-right party, died in a car crash last month after getting drunk with gay escorts at a gay club and then driving his car with three times the legal alcohol limit in his blood, crashing the car in flames. Now his deputy, who was secretly his lover, has come forward. Of course, he has been demoted.
- Two Palin supporters got into an angry traffic dispute leaving a Palin rally, and one pulled a handgun on the other.
- The New York Times would like you to take a moment and check that your voter registration has not been purged by overzealous Republican partisans gaming the Help America Vote Act, which turns out to have been ironically named.
- And meanwhile, Salon would like to remind you that so far, this election season, the Pundits have had everything wrong.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: