- Growing chorus of people noticing Sarah Palin muted. Some wonder where she is. Perhaps not clear on how “Sarah Palin” of RNC convention was born of a speech written for anyone McCain chose. Actual Sarah Palin not so good with zingers.
- Bill Maher and Jezebel would like to point out the real welfare queens march around Wall Street and Washington, DC in suits.
- Andrew Sullivan notices no proof of Palin’s assertion of trade missions to Russia from Alaska.
- Veterans for Obama release excellent, well-written ads about how McCain is not the one who takes care of them. Or who will.
- CBS decides to protect Sarah Palin from interview moment when she couldn’t bring up any other Supreme Court cases besides Roe v. Wade. Why? Or…do we know…
Bill Maher was amazing.