- Bill Kristol reverses, decides you don’t need much experience to be president. Doesn’t mention previous stand on issue.
- David Lats thinks hypocrites are delicious to watch, and so will vote for McCain-Palin. Dislikes Obama’s sincerity.
- Sarah Palin, not eager to disappoint him, charged Alaskan Taxpayers for travel on 312 of her nights spent at home.
- McCain campaign manager Rick Davis wants press to treat Palin with “deference”, or no interviews. Aren’t they busy complaining about “elites”?
- Crazed liberal news outlet the Wall Street Journal reports Palin fired her legislative director, after praising his abilities to do his job, over an affair he had…while divorcing his wife.
- Someecards debuts beautiful new cards for election. Mark Lisanti free-lances one of his own.
David Lat is a very weird character. I’ve known him for 16 years, and he constantly surprises me.
David Lat thinks he’s clever, but in fact he’s spoiled and an ass. That’s someone with nothing to lose (so he thinks) in an election. “Wickedly cynical.” Give me a break. Narcissism like that is probably charming to his friends, but…I’ll stop.
I find the deference thing so puzzling. THAT should get some treatment, for sure. I fear it won’t. The Charles Gibson interview will tell us a lot. If he tries to make her declare and be clear, then we should expect more of that. If not, then I think she’ll get the “not worth it” treatment…which is a gift to McCain and a curse to us.
thanks for the david lat link. very interesting. he seems to regard the election as some personal form of performance art. too bad he isn’t getting his home foreclosed upon or is sick without health insurance.