- On Salon, a fact-check of the praise for Palin and the attacks on Obama coming out of the RNC. Nicely done, Salon!
- One of my favorite astrologers, Michael Lutin, says the climate right now is perfect for ideological splits to become even more intense. Break out the bourbon, in other words.
- Peggy Noonan and Mike Murphy let out a whopper on a mike that got left on.
- Sean Hannity does the “I don’t recall” about his and Rush Limbaugh’s attacks on Chelsea Clinton, vis a vis the current climate around Bristol Palin.
- Having lost control of the media frame around Palin, the McCain campaign goes bananas.
- Now even Irish betters are betting Palin will leave the ticket, at 20-1 odds.
Thanks for collecting these links together. 🙂