Skip to content
- Keith Olbermann on how Clinton and her team have decided on who matters and who doesn’t matter in the current election.
- Zogby has Obama ahead of Clinton in Indiana. I bitterly hate that I’m quoting from a poll.
- Most voters are unaffected by Wright scandal in attitudes towards Obama, but believe their friends will be affected. What does this mean? It means the media has sold them on the idea that they should be concerned about Wright, and yet has not actually made them concerned about Wright.
- Despite this, The Washington Post and Christopher Hitchens both bravely soldier on with the Wright story.
- Meanwhile, Reverends Wright and Hagee could just point to things in the news about America instead of making conspiracies up or being the insult comics of religion: A WWII Vet shot himself outside his local VA Hospital to protest his being rejected for disability; Head of US Institute of Mental Health fears suicide by veterans could surpass active combat death tolls; “Private Equity” is destroying the country pretty openly, using taxpayers dollars to do so.
- At 10:40AM today I once again failed to give up coffee and dairy, and bizarrely made myself coffee and celery sticks with Trader Joe’s Blue Cheese dressing for …breakfast? This is apparently what happens when you try to deny yourself things. You end up covered in them. It’s worth noting, I recovered quickly by frying eggs and on a whim, combining Cuban black beans with Monday’s leftover lamb. It was kind of a MacGyver breakfast moment.
- I’m not sure what this is a symbol of exactly, but here’s footage of Nicholas Kristof getting a papaya shot off his head with a blowdart by a rainforest activist, named Juan Kunchikuy.
- And in other news, as I reach the end of the second novel, I’ll be updating more frequently at the blog for that novel.